The Atlantic Sentinel is a transatlantic opinion website, founded and edited by Nick Ottens.
Click here to see who else writes here.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Consult the contact information page for details.
- 2012 American presidential primaries: Jon Huntsman (Republican)
- 2013 German election: Angela Merkel (Christian Democratic Union)
- 2014 Swedish election: John Fredrik Reinfeldt (Moderate Party)
- 2014 Indian election: Narendra Modi (Bharatiya Janata Party)
- 2015 British election: Conservative-Liberal Democrat coalition
- 2015 Spanish election: People’s Party-Citizens coalition
- 2016 British EU referendum: Remain
- 2016 American presidential election: Hillary Clinton (Democrat)
- 2017 French presidential election: Emmanuel Macron
- 2017 British election: Liberal Democrats and Scottish Conservatives
- 2017 German election: Free Democrats
- 2018 Italian election: Democrats
- Apr 2019 Spanish election: Pedro Sánchez (Socialist Party)
- Nov 2019 Spanish election: Regional parties
- 2019 British election: Liberal Democrats
- 2020 American presidential election: Joe Biden (Democrat)
- 2021 German election: Free Democrats
- 2022 French presidential election: Emmanuel Macron
Click here to subscribe to Nick’s newsletter.
Click here to learn more about submitting a story or op-ed.
© 2022 Atlantic Sentinel. All rights reserved. No material from this website may be republished, rewritten or redistributed without permission. Which we usually give, but please ask first.